We would like to remind you that Cardholders must be at least 18 years old.
- About us: OVS S.p.A., with registered office and administrative office located in Mestre (VE), via Terraglio No.17 (hereinafter referred to as "OVS") is the Data Controller; as such, the Company collects and processes the personal data provided through this form and, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679/EU (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), provides you with the following information.
- Purposes for which the data are collected:The data you provide by filling out this form, the mandatory data and, if applicable, the optional ones will be used for the following purposes:
- (i) allow registration to the OVS website www.ovs.it (Hereinafter "Site"); (ii) allow you to proceed with the purchase of products, fulfil the obligations and exercise the rights arising from the concluded contract; (iii) fulfilment of legal obligations, regulations, Community legislation, tax or accounting matters (invoicing, written undertakings and accounting records); (iv) for the functioning of the OVSiD loyalty card: to provide you with the OVSiD loyalty card and thus allow you to access the benefits offered to cardholders and indicated in the regulation and in the informative material (such as, for example, discounts, special offers, etc.). You will also be able to access the “My Size” and “Made to measure” services in a more simple and faster manner.
- Profiling: if you agree and provide us your authorization, we will use your purchase data for analysis and, therefore, for profiling purposes to improve our commercial offers thanks to better knowledge acquired on our customers at our stores and their buying habits;
- Marketing: to contact you - by phone, mail, e-mail, SMS, mms, apps, push notifications, etc. - for advertising or commercial communications related to exclusive offers provided by OVS and its commercial Partners for OVSiD holders, as well as to know your level of satisfaction on our services. These communications may also be customized if you provide your consent to the profiling referred to in point b) 2, and thus to analyse your buying habits. The forwarding of advertising or commercial communications may also concern the various brands of which OVS is the owner and which may be browsed, in their updated list, on the website www.ovscorporate.it in the Brands section.
- Provision of data and consequences in the case of incompleteness: You are absolutely free to choose whether or not to provide us with your personal data, but if you choose to provide us with your personal data, please fill out this form providing us all the mandatory fields (*) needed for the registration and/or the operation of the card. If your data is missing or incomplete, we will not be able to register you on the Site and issue you with the OVSiD loyalty card. However, failure to fill out the data marked as "optional" has no consequences.
- Legal basis of the processing: in order to become aware of your buying preferences and thus improve our offer (the purpose referred to in point b.2), to contact you or to forward you advertising or commercial material (the purpose referred to in point b.3), we will process your data only with your consent. Should you not intend to grant your consent for the purposes detailed in points b) 2 and b)3, you can in any case register on the site and obtain the OVSiD loyalty card to access the benefits indicated in the informative material (such as, for example, discounts, special offers, etc.). We are required to process the data required for registration to the Site and enrolment in the OVSiD programme, and for any use of the "My Size" and "Made to measure" services, so for the purposes referred to in points b)1 (i), b)1 (ii) e b)1 (iv) the legal basis of the treatment is the execution of a contract. For the purpose referred to in point b) 1 (iii) the legal basis is a legal obligation.
- How we process your personal data and what profiling logic is used:the data will be processed in compliance with the legislation in force and, in any case, in a way that ensures your data security and confidentiality and prevents unauthorised dissemination or use, alteration or destruction of your personal data. Your data will mostly be processed using digital methods, in order to grant you discounts or offer promotions based on your volumes of expenditure described in the regulation and subsequent informative material. Moreover, if you provide us with the consent to use the data for the purposes specified in points b.2 and b.3, the data provided and the data related to the purchases will always be analysed using automated tools (profiling and behaviour analysis programs) in order to include you in specific categories of purchases so as to send you more offers pertaining to your buying preferences and to allow us to adapt our commercial and promotional offer, as well as possibly provide you with promotions and/or discounts that may be of your interest
- Data storage period: the data related to the purchases will in any case be stored for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from registration (or for any other period established by current legislation or the provisions of the Protection Authority) for the purposes referred to in the points b.2 and b.3, after which they will be destroyed or made anonymous, while for accounting purposes they will be stored for the period established by the law.
- To whom we disclose your personal data:your data will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties. To enable the loyalty card to work and to pursue the purposes for which you will have granted your consent, your data can be made known to: (i) companies affiliated with us that manage the stores; (ii) companies that transfer data from paper to digital for on our behalf and carry out the conservation and processing of electronic records; (iii) companies appointed to package and to send promotions and advertising and carry out promotional activities (only limited to name, surname and address for general mail; email address for email; phone/mobile phone number for tele-marketing activities); (iv) companies appointed to manage warehouse logistics, the shipment of the products purchased and the related customer care activities on behalf of OVS. Said parties operate as external Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation: Your data may be communicated to credit rating institutions (for the management of the payment of your purchases). Your data may become known to the Persons in Charge and to the Managers of the Marketing Management Departments, as well as IT and Customer Care & E-commerce departments of OVS. Solely if you agree and provide us with your authorization we will share some of your data through social network channels for advertising or commercial communications that the Data Controller and its business partners reserve to cardholders.
You shall also have the right to revoke at any time your consent for the performance of the profiling activities detailed in point b) 2. You shall also have the right to revoke at any time, in full or in part, your consent for the performance of the advertising/promotional communications (the purpose referred to in point b.3). In this case, you will no longer be the recipient of any type of electronic or snail mail communication. Instead, if you wish to do so, you may revoke your consent only for the receipt of communications via email, sms, mms, etc., continuing to receive commercial communications only by snail mail or personal phone call, if applicable.
- Rights of the concerned party, possibility to lodge a complaint and contact details:: In accordance with current legislation (articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation) you have the right to obtain access to your information (Article 15), its correction or integration (Article 16), its cancellation (the so called right to be forgotten, Article 17), the limitation of processing (Article 18) the right to the portability of your data (Article.20), the right to object to the processing of your data for special reasons (Article 21) and not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process (Article 22); furthermore, we remind you that you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Protection Authority for the processing of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it). To exercise said rights, you may contact the store and/or write to OVS S.p.A. via Terraglio No.17, 30174, Mestre (VE), to the attention of the General Manager of the OVS Brand, via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data protection officer - DPO:: If you would like to contact our Data Protection Supervisor - DPO, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone calling the number 041 239 7500.