and in store
- 60% POLYAMIDE,40% ACETATE
100% of our items undergo chemical and physical testing to ensure compliance with the limits we have set for the use of chemicals, which at times are even more stringent that those set by international standards.
Polyamide is a fossil-based man-made fibre used for its water resistance and elasticity. We are working to replace it with regenerated polyamide or other, more sustainable materials.
We have made conscious choices based on the utmost responsibility and transparency at every stage in the production chain. All of our suppliers share this same commitment towards the well-being of people and the planet, and are compliant with the strictest protocols in terms of eco- and social sustainability.
made in bangladesh
Name of supplier:
- Shipping all over Italy from € 4.95.
- Cash on delivery: € 2.95.
- Collect your items at an OVS store, the service is free of charge for orders over €20.
- Free returns: have 30 days to return any ordered items.
Some ideas for you
better cotton initiative